Official declarations of support for Liz Lavertu’s campaign for State Assembly have been made by several public servants and organizations. When an individual endorses a presidential candidate, they are publicly voicing their support for them. Will you be Liz’s next endorsement?
We’d appreciate your support!
- California Democratic Legislative Women’s Caucus
- San Diego Progressive Democratic Club
- San Diego Democrats for Equality
- Run Women Run
- California Progressive Alliance
- International Longshore & Warehouse Union
- Feel the Bern Democratic Club
- Evolve America
- San Diego Women’s Democratic Club
- San Diego Veterans Club
- Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment (ACCE)
- Run For Something
- American Way’s Next Up Victory Fund
- Assemblymember Todd Gloria
- State Controller Betty Yee
- Councilmember Kristine Alessio
- Councilmember Jennifer Mendoza
- Congressional Candidate Liam O’Mara
- State Assembly Candidate Kate Schwartz
Women in the legislature account for only 31 percent in both the Senate and Assembly. Although we still lack gender parity, we hope to continue to grow our representation with women like you. The communities in the 71st Assembly District need your strong voice to represent them in Sacramento. Democratic women in the Senate and Assembly are leaders and we continue to advance legislation and issues that improve the lives of women and children. We work collaboratively for a better California and we hope to have you join our ranks by representing the 71st Assembly District.
We are excited because Liz isn’t just a person who will be sure has the good of the people in mind rather than just the good of corporations and the wealthy. When she gets to the assembly she will not hesitate to get her fellow assembly members to do what is best for the people of California. We look forward to the great things she will accomplish as the first woman and first person to truly represent the best interests of all of the people of the 71st District since it was formed.
Please support and vote for Liz Lavertu for Assembly person representing California’s 71st Assembly District. It’s about time the people of AD 71 had the quality representation they are entitled to.