Official declarations of support for Liz Lavertu’s campaign for State Assembly have been made by several public servants and organizations. When an individual endorses a presidential candidate, they are publicly voicing their support for them. Will you be Liz’s next endorsement?
We’d appreciate your support!
- California Democratic Legislative Women’s Caucus
- San Diego Progressive Democratic Club
- San Diego Democrats for Equality
- Run Women Run
- California Progressive Alliance
- International Longshore & Warehouse Union
- Feel the Bern Democratic Club
- Evolve America
- San Diego Women’s Democratic Club
- Assemblymember Todd Gloria
- County Controller Betty Yee
- Councilmember Kristine Alessio
- Councilmember Jennifer Mendoza
- Congressional Candidate Liam O’Mara
- State Assembly Candidate Kate Schwartz
Women in the legislature account for only 31 percent in both the Senate and Assembly. Although we still lack gender parity, we hope to continue to grow our representation with women like you. The communities in the 71st Assembly District need your strong voice to represent them in Sacramento. Democratic women in the Senate and Assembly are leaders and we continue to advance legislation and issues that improve the lives of women and children. We work collaboratively for a better California and we hope to have you join our ranks by representing the 71st Assembly District.